Crush Nicknames | Looking for nicknames for crush? Don’t worry. In this post, I’m sharing my collection of nicknames for crush guys and girls.
You may have a crush on someone, or maybe you are in a relationship with them or just have a crush on them.
But either way, nicknames for crush are always interesting to hear about because who doesn’t love when their crush calls them by a cute nickname.
Nicknames are an essential part of relationships. They help you form a bond with the person and make them feel unique to you.
In this post, I’ve shared my collection of nicknames for crush. You can use these nicknames to call crush and make them happy.
Funny Nicknames For Crush
Are you looking for funny nicknames for crush? Don’t panic. Here I’ve shared my list of funny nicknames for crush guys and girls.
Do you have a crush on someone? We all know the feeling of not being sure how to approach them or what to say.
After all, it can be difficult for some people to express their feelings out loud. That’s why I have created this list of crush nicknames.
Here are some funny nicknames for your crush that will make it easier for you to talk to your crush.
- Pookie bear – funny nickname for crush, which is used to call your crush boyfriend.
- Cupcake – You can use this name when the person who has a crush is lovely and soft-hearted.
- Hot stuff – It will make them feel special because no one else calls that way apart from you.
- Sweetcheeks – It’s best suitable if they have chubby cheeks.
- My World – an endearing we generally say while we love someone a lot, this name can be used too.
- Long legs – If they are tall and have long legs, then you can use this nickname for crush as it will make them feel special because no one calls that way apart from you.
- Puppy love – It would be best suitable if she had puppy eyes or an innocent face, making her look like a cute little pup.
- Mr./Mrs right – This nickname sounds perfect to call your crush when they are in front of others but only between the two of you.
- Pickle Pie – You care more than anyone else does.
- Cookie – It is a sweet, petite, and delicious thing that makes them feel special because no one calls that way apart from you.
- Frog Prince/Princess – Calling him or her frog prince or princess shows the affectionate side of yours towards your crush.
- Tiger Toes – Tiger has strong claws, so it means they are dangerous when angry, but on the other hand, their feet look really cute with short nails.
- My Buttercup – If they are lovely like butter, then this name would be perfect for them as it will make them feel happy by using this name.
- Honey Bunny – Honey bunny is a combination of two sweet things which make them feel happy and satisfied.
- Cuddle Cakes – This name sounds perfect to call your crush when you hug or cuddle with them.
- Baby Doll – Calling baby dolls means they look gorgeous for her age.
- Sugar Lips – Sugar lips are beautiful, so using these nicknames shows your love towards them in more specific terms by calling sugar lips.
- Fruit Cake – Fruit cakes are very delicious and sweet. That’s why it sounds perfect if they are good-looking with a juicy personality.
- Sunshine – This nickname means your crush brightens up the room when s/he enters. This name will make them feel happy as they know someone really cares about their healthy being.
- Panda bear – Pandas have chubby cheeks.
- My Everything – using this nickname for your boyfriend would be a great idea to show affection towards each other.
- Baby boo – If they are adorable, then calling baby boo would be a great idea to show affection towards each other.
- Honey Bunch – Honeybunch, is sweet so it would sound perfect for them as it will make them feel special because no one calls that way apart from you.
- Cookie Monster – Cookie monsters have a big appetite for food.
- Fruit Loops – Fruit loops are sweet and delicious that’s why it sounds perfect for them as it will make them feel happy.
- Bubble Buns – Bubble buns look cute so calling bubble bun makes their butt look attractive but only between you.
- My love – This nickname means your crush holds a special place in your heart.
- Sugar – If they are lovely, then sugar is an ideal nickname that shows affection.
- Baby Cakes – Babycakes are tasty with icing on top, so using baby cake shows affection towards each other.
- Baby Boo – Baby boo is a sweet nickname that endearingly shows your love for them.
- Pumpkin – If they have orange hair, it’s a great idea to call pumpkin because the color of their hair looks attractive but only between the two of you.
- Snuggle Bear – Snuggle bears are good at cuddling, so using these nicknames shows your love for them in more specific terms by calling snuggle bear.
- Snuggle Bug – Snuggle bug is a nickname that shows affection towards them in more specific terms by calling snuggle bug as it suits his personality.
- My Sunshine – If s/he brightens up the room when s/he enters.
- My Angel – This nickname means Everything because my angel makes me happy and satisfied with her presence alone.
- Cuddle Bug – Cuddle bug is a nickname that shows affection towards them in more specific terms by calling cuddle bug.
- Peach – If your crush has an attractive peach complexion.
- My Boo – Using these nicknames means my boo holds a special place in my heart.
Cool Nicknames For Crush
Do you need cool nicknames for crush? Don’t worry, I have shared my cool nicknames for crush guys and girls in this post.
Having a cool nickname adds to your personality and makes you stand out from the rest of the crowd. You can call someone by these cool crush nicknames if they’re unique to you or simply because it suits them better than their real name.
If you don’t know what to call your crush, why not use one of the cool nicknames listed below.
- My sexy baby
- The object of my affection
- Sugar daddy
- Sugar mama
- Handsome devil
- Mr. Right
- Ms. Right
- Love muffin
- Hunny bear
- Baby doll
- Pretty lady
- Hot stuff
- Pudding pie
- My very own
- I love you, baby
Cute Nicknames For Crush
Searching for cute nicknames for crush? Don’t worry. I have shared my cute nicknames for crush guys and girls in this post.
In the modern dating world, it is common for people to have a ‘crush’ on someone.
When someone has a cute nickname, it shows their personality better than using their real name.
This article will discuss how you can use cute nicknames for your crush that are not too over-the-top and still make them feel special.
Here I’ve shared my list of cute nicknames for crush. You can use these nicknames for crush guys and girls.
- Snoop Dog
- Panda Bear
- Sweetie Pie
- Beloved Bee
- Cuddle Cakes
- Honey Bunny
- Hugs and Kisses
- My One and Only
- Precious Princess
- Honey Bunny
- Angel Eyes
- Love Bug
Crush Boy Nicknames For Crush Guys
Do you want nicknames for crush guys? Then don’t worry, Here I’ve shared my collection of handles for crush guys and boyfriends.
Many girls search online about different nicknames to call their crush or someone they like.
If you’re one of those girls looking up these things on the internet, then this article will be helpful to you.
As I have mentioned, some cute crush names can help you choose a nickname for your crush guys.
Here is the list of nicknames for guys you have a crush on. You can use these nicknames for your crush, guy, and boyfriend.
- Dreamboat – He’s your dream come true.
- Prince Charming – The man who can make me feel like royalty with one look. His charm is undeniable, and he steals my heart every time.
- Hunny Bunny – A sweet nickname to use when you want to show him how much you care about him and his feelings.
- Honey Buns – A nickname for the one who is sweet as honey and has a hot body.
- My All – The person who completes my life they are irreplaceable to me.
- King – If your crush or boyfriend treats you like royalty, then this nickname will be perfect for them.
- Hugster – A cute nickname for those cuddle lovers out there.
- Love of My Life – No other words can describe how much you mean to each other than these three little words “you’re the love of my life.”
- Honey Lips – This nickname shows affection towards his lips which are the source of your pleasure.
- Honey Pot – He is sweet like honey and can be addictive to you.
- Snuggle Bear – A cute name for cuddle lovers who are always there when they are needed.
- Heart Throb – This nickname shows that he plays with your heartstrings in a good way, not making it break together.
- Smiley Jamez – One smile from him makes my day perfect, no matter how bad or stressful it was.
- Cuddle Bug – Once you have been hugged by this man, then there is no going back.
- My Sunshine – The one who brightens up my life and brings me happiness every day.
- Cookie – This name shows that your relationship tastes sweet like cookies to them.
- Bear – If he,s big and cuddly, then this name will be perfect for him.
- Honey Bun – Perfect nicknames for people who are sweet as honey with a sexy body.
- Mr. Right – The one person you need in your life forever to make everything complete.
- Snuggle Muffin – This shows affection towards his fat belly, due to which you can’t stop snuggling up against it.
Nicknames For Crush Girls
Are you looking for nicknames for crush girls? Don’t worry, I have shared my list of nicknames for crush girls and girlfriends.
Girls like nicknames because they make people feel cute and happy. If the person has a handle that suits them, then it makes them feel exceptional.
This article will discuss choosing nicknames for your crush girl or any other female who is essential in your life. Here are some cool nicknames to call her, which she might find adorable.
Here I’ve shared my collection of nicknames for crush girls. You can use these nicknames on your favorite girl. Using these names, she would be flattered by you.
- Angel Face – If she has a beautiful face with pretty eyes.
- Cuddle Bug – nicknames for your girlfriend or crush girl.
- Beloved – nickname to describe how much you cherish this girl in your life.
- Bubble Butt – For that cute bubble butt that makes you want to squeeze those cheeks whenever you see them.
- Bootylicious – one of the best nicknames for a girl with a great booty or who loves showing off her body through tight clothes, skirts, and shorts.
- Beau – This means being handsome in French and will make your crush feel good about themselves.
- Gummi bear – Call them gummi bears to show how much they mean to you.
- Winky Face – One step up from wink face is a winky face that sounds more flirty than just plain old ‘wink.’
- Smile – for a girl with a fantastic smile that lights up your world.
- Sunshine – A cute nickname to call someone who brings light into your life and makes everything brighter.
- Sugar – A sweet name for a cutie pie girlfriend or crush girl you have feelings on her.
- Honey Bee – She is as sweet as honey, so it’s only natural to give this one a try.
- My All – The perfect way of telling the person how much they mean to you.
- Sugar Plum Fairy – Is she particular like sugar plum fairy? It sounds pretty good, right.
- Teddy Bear – A cute name to call your teddy bear, especially if she is hot and cuddly.
- Lover Girl – This one is for the naughty girlfriend or crushes girl who loves making out with you.
- My Sunshine – For that girl who brings sunshine in your life.
- Fruit Loop – It’s similar to Fruit Loops which sounds much more adorable than just plain old fruit loops.
- Heart Breaker – The perfect nickname for a heart breaker like her.
- Hotness – For a girl who is hot as hell.
- Precious – she loves to hear this one, especially if you tell her on those romantic occasions.
- Pumpkin Pie – This cute name for your crush girls will make them feel special and valued by you.
- Shortcake – Calling someone shortcake might seem offensive, but it can be used in the good sense as well, so don’t worry.
- Huggles – Cute nickname to call your huggy bear or long-time best friend.
- Cuddle buddy – If you both feel comfortable cuddling with each other, then go for this one.
- Cookie – For that cute cookie which is sweet as sugar and tasty too.
- Kitty – If she likes to play around like a kitty, then call her by this nickname.
- Lovie – A short form of lovey, but it still sounds excellent when said out loud.
- Love Bug – One of the cutest nicknames for your crush girl or girlfriend.
- Lovah – It’s an abbreviation that will make her understand how much you care about them without saying it outrightly.
- Lovely Lady – This one is a very classy yet straightforward way of calling someone special in your life a soft-hearted lady.
Nicknames For Crush On Snapchat
In Search of nicknames for crush on Snapchat? Then don’t worry, Here I’ve shared my collection of nicknames for crush on Snapchat.
If your loved ones are using Snapchat, you can use these nicknames while sending snaps through this app. These crush nicknames will help you express your love better than ever before.
Here I’m sharing my list of nicknames for crush on Snapchat. You can use these nicknames to call your crush on Snapchat.
- Doll Face
- Dear Heart
- Hun Bun
- Baby Bear
- Prince Charming
- Cutie Patooty
- Hot Stuff
- Babe Magnet
- My Beloved
- Main Squeeze
- Spice Bomb
- Lover Boy
- Cheeky Monkey
- Lollipop Giggles
- Puddin Pop
- Toots Sweet Tart
- Candy Coated Cutie
- Cuddly Wuddly
- Kitten Kiddo
- King of my Castle
- Miss Smiley
Nicknames For Crush In Spanish & Other Languages
Are you looking for nicknames for crush in Spanish and other languages? Then don’t worry, Here I have shared my collection of handles for a crush or in Spanish.
People use different types of nicknames to call their crushes. In this article, we will discuss how you can develop a nickname that suits your crush perfectly.
- Mi amor – Spanish
- Encantador – Spanish
- Cariño – Spanish
- Abucheo – Spanish
- Fresa – Spanish
- Pastel – Spanish
- Miel – Spanish
- Sevgilim – Turkish
- Canim – Turkish
- Cicim – Turkish
- Liebste – German
- Geliebte – German
- Chérie – French
- Un bien aimé – French
- Dame amour – French
- Bébé d’amour – French
- Amour Bug – French
- Mec – French
- Bombasse – French
- Monsieur – French
- Capitaine – French
- Papa – French
FAQs On Crush Nicknames
Here I’m Answering some of your frequently asked questions about crushes and nicknames for crushes.
What are cute nicknames for your girl crush?
There are many nicknames you can use for your crush girl. Below I’ve shared some of my handpicked nicknames for crush girls.
How do you call your crush?
Many people use nicknames with their crushes, but the main thing is to make sure your crush knows you like them.
Below are some nicknames you can use to call your crush.
Love Of My Life
Can you call your crush baby?
Yes, but if you slip up, they might not notice it.
The general rule is that you should never call your crush by any other name than they’re most commonly called by their friends.
They most likely wouldn’t find it funny and assume that you think they are younger than them.
If you do slip up, though, so long as they don’t notice, it’s probably no big deal.
Or hey – maybe they’ll tell their friends how sweet the nickname makes them feel.
So, That’s all for now. I hope you love my list of nicknames for crush, and you have chosen a handle from this list.
The best nicknames for a crush are the ones that suit their personality and make them feel special.
To find out what type of nickname might work, think about your friends or family members who you love to spend time. What do they call each other? Pick something similar to show how much you care.
After reading this article, you should better understand how to come up with the perfect nickname for your crush.
If you like my collection of crush nicknames, please share it with your friends and family on social media.
If you have any suggestions or nicknames for crush, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments. I appreciate your feedback. Till next time. Much Love, Peace.
Here On Nickfy, we publish unique, cool, and memorable nicknames and names for girls, for boys, and all kinds of people of all ages. We are the Editorial Team on Nickfy Working Hard to Give you the Nicknames & Names you want to use in your life.